Trial session is an option when someone buys the trial package of 4 sessions. One session can be used with Stephanie.
Then, the monthly packages ideally work with people who are buying a program of 3 – 4 sessions a week. 1 of the weekly sessions is a commitment to work with Stephanie too. They can’t meet with her here and there. It has to be a commitment of once a week for nutrition. The other 2-3 sessions are for personal training for effective results.
*Comprehensive Intake and Assessment – What to Expect
1) Review client Intake form.
2) Review present health concerns, blood work, any prescriptions, optional consultation with your doctor. HIPPA compliant.
3) Learn about the importance of integrating the 5 elements for healthy living
• Diet, sleep, hydration, exercise, lifestyle, supplements.
• This will be reviewed in every weekly meeting when you buy a package
4) Together we create a wellness program using medical nutrition therapy, real food, and supplement education that meets your unique biochemistry “thumb print” and healthy living goals.
• Designed around your goals matching your lifestyle which may include basic nutrition education, weight loss, rehabilitation concerns, general health, meal planning, physical activity.
• Discuss the importance of vitamins and supplements and their roles they play in your biochemistry. Education focused with suggestions based on what is missing and needed in your diet so your body runs optimally.
• Learn about the importance of whole-body care effect which includes the trifecta of nutrition, physical activity and strengthening. They all work hand in hand for optimal results
5) Set 2 Attainable Goals
• One long term, the other is the weekly road map of mini goals to get there.
• These are reviewed and adjusted according to progress during weekly sessions when a package is purchased
6) Plan a menu of meals to get you started
• These are reviewed and adjusted during weekly sessions when a package is purchased
• Access to Eat Love Pro is included when a package is purchase, and only available for the duration of your package